Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Camping Out For iPhone 4, Plus Canadian Deals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Camping Out For iPhone 4, Plus Canadian Deals Empty
PostSubject: Camping Out For iPhone 4, Plus Canadian Deals   Camping Out For iPhone 4, Plus Canadian Deals I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Early tommorow morning I am camping out for the iPhone 4 release in Canada.

Bell & Rogers have released their iPhone 4 details and will be charging only $169.99 Canadian for the 16GB model and $269.99 for the 32GB. Better pricing than the US and we've got some exclusive deals too.

Rogers & Bell are once again offering a $30/month 6GB data plan for the iPhone. Good deal however unless your tethering a lot it is largely unused. Many Bell/Rogers customers (like my wife) have been complaining that they can not pay a fee to share their 6GB data plan with their iPad rather than pay $35/month for 5GB of data for their iPad.

Rogers is now charging $20/month to share your data plan with an iPad and Bell is charing only $10/month. Great value for iPad & iPhone owners.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com

Camping Out For iPhone 4, Plus Canadian Deals
Page 1 of 1