Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Councilor Jon's Outgoing Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Councilor Jon's Outgoing Speech Empty
PostSubject: Councilor Jon's Outgoing Speech   Councilor Jon's Outgoing Speech I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 am

The First Council of the Nyridion Galactic Government has voted to adjourn. Our goals to set proper elections, responsible Government and create a high standard for successors to follow is in my mind a total success.

I would like to thank the rest of Council, President Corvallis, my many supporters and all who played an active part in Government. You made it rewarding and I can genuinely say I am proud to have served.

Good luck to future Councils and I encourage all to participate. I will play an active participant in Government outside of the Council, continuing to lobby for important issues.

This is the Councilor for the little guy, signing off for now.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com

Councilor Jon's Outgoing Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Galactic Government :: Councilor Unfrozen Jon-
Jump to: