Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco Empty
PostSubject: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

iPhone gaming company Ngmoco has become my favourite gaming company.

They have now purchased Freeverse that has several great games on the appstore. Ngmoco made the innovative Rolando games as well as the popular FPS Eliminate(which now supports Co-Op) and Touchpets, now they are set to release two new games that take advantage of Plus+: We Rule and Godfinger.

Godfinger is meant to be a direct competitor to Pocket God on the Open Feint network. It looks well polished as most of Ngmocos titles have been. While I have enjoyed Pocket God and their constant free updates that brought the original little island into a larger world, Godfinger is being built with a large and highly interactive and customizable world at its base instead of an afterthought. It offers a much more complex and deep experience which i can't wait to experience.

We Rule is a MMO of sorts. The success of Facebook games like Farmville, Cafe World and others have attracted a market for casual online cooperative management gaming and Ngmoco has built We Rule to get in on the success. You can visit your Plus+ friends in their kingdoms to get ideas on how to improve yours or work together on projects. It already seems like it will be a lot of fun and has a lot of potential.

See the screenshots and vids here:

http://blog.ngmoco.com/
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: We Rule Released in Canada   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Ngmoco uses Canada as a testing ground for any of their online games, releasing it to the Canadian Appstore the weekend before it goes global. We Rule is now available in Canada.

iTunes
Back to top Go down
hagarlucky

hagarlucky

PostSubject: Re: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 am

Unfrozen Jon wrote:
Ngmoco uses Canada as a testing ground for any of their online games, releasing it to the Canadian Appstore the weekend before it goes global. We Rule is now available in Canada.

iTunes

For once, being in Canada is a good thing technologywise Wink

If you get in on We Rule, remember I'm HagarLucky on Plus+ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 pm

My wife loves farmville and cafeworld. This is Ngmocos take on a social management game and even I can't wait to play it. Definitely looks like another well polished casual game from Ngmoco.

Will see you on there Hagar.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 am

It went live on the US app store last night. I got it (it's free) and are already at lvl 4 mainly because I traded in sleep for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey guys. I added everyone on Plus+ (LukeGab, I had a name change)

I'm sorry but We Rule is seeming more and more content lacking every time I log on.

Is there something I am missing besides buying crap and scattering it around your castle, getting money to buy more crap, and these little "events"? For me the events don't even do anything. I bought something from both Hagar and Unfrozen and nothing happened... except I lost money.

o.O
Back to top Go down
http://optimusclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco   We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Rule and Godfinger by Ngmoco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Non Outer Empires Discussion-
Jump to: