Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

CW Chronicles Volume II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

CW Chronicles Volume II Empty
PostSubject: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Back by popular demand. This volume features some of the relatively newer pilots along with a cameo from an old friend.

Enjoy.

CW Chronicles Volume II Vol21r

CW Chronicles Volume II Vol22r

CW Chronicles Volume II Vol23r

CW Chronicles Volume II Vol24r

CW Chronicles Volume II Vol25r
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Rikk Slinger

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 pm

great work, Jon!!!! better than the first one if you ask me!!! i love it!!!!!!! Smile)) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Could be because you were featured Rikk, lol. But I think I'm getting a feel for it. I bought every bonus pack there is for Pocket God, it's a great little 'game'.
Back to top Go down
Cbcbstar

Cbcbstar

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 am

Sweet!!!!but who is Ryan Brans?
Back to top Go down
Ref Minor

Ref Minor

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Brans was a founder of IG
Back to top Go down
puppylover#1

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Can I be in the next issue if the cw cronicals?
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

I'll put you in there Dork.
Back to top Go down
Rikk Slinger

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Unfrozen Jon wrote:
Could be because you were featured Rikk, lol. But I think I'm getting a feel for it. I bought every bonus pack there is for Pocket God, it's a great little 'game'.
Haha. Maybe a little. But really I do think this volume was waaaaay funnier than the other one. The other one was good, but not nearly as good as this one.
Back to top Go down
Cbcbstar

Cbcbstar

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

So was ryan brans, the alt of the leader(not Shane). Lol
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Ryan was a founding leader of IG along with Shane and some others that spent a short time in OE.

I do think I got more creative with this episode but I am not sure if I will be able to top 'feeding' players to DoM as King Kong.
Back to top Go down
puppylover#1

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Unfrozen Jon wrote:
Ryan was a founding leader of IG along with Shane and some others that spent a short time in OE.

I do think I got more creative with this episode but I am not sure if I will be able to top 'feeding' players to DoM as King Kong.

try something with the ice island or the t Rex and the outhouse
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm working on the next volume of Commonwealth Chronicles. This one features all 6 of the Gov Candidates, ploting and scheming against each other.

Alliances will be formed, Candidates will be betrayed and zombies will of course be mooned. All in the next issue of Commonwealth Chronicles.

Coming Soon.
Back to top Go down
Cbcbstar

Cbcbstar

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CW Chronicles Volume II   CW Chronicles Volume II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CW Chronicles Volume II
Page 1 of 1