Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

MobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Share | 

Nick Succorso - With your support

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ref Minor

PostNick Succorso - With your support

Fellow Pilots,

I have put my name forward for the election for the 2nd Council in order to represent you, the pilots of the Nyridion Galaxy. I pledge to serve the pilots if elected with my best judgement gained from my experience.

I have founded and led a successful small faction for the last 9 months, the National Union of Mines, you will not have seen me spam recruiting as I only privately make offers to pilots who I judge will fit into a small efficient team.

I am one of the most advanced pilots in the game based on XP and have extensive PvP experience.

My charitable work is also the stuff of legend.

I believe the game needs to balance the needs of those who want to fight and those who want a more commercial experience, it needs to balance the needs of larger factions with small factions and independents, it needs to balance the needs of new pilots and experienced pilots.

A vote for me is a vote for that necessary balance, a vote for me is a vote for sound judgement, a vote for me is a vote for experience.

Please exercise your democratic rights.
Back to top Go down