Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Nick Succorso - With your support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ref Minor

Ref Minor

Nick Succorso - With your support Empty
PostNick Succorso - With your support

Fellow Pilots,

I have put my name forward for the election for the 2nd Council in order to represent you, the pilots of the Nyridion Galaxy. I pledge to serve the pilots if elected with my best judgement gained from my experience.

I have founded and led a successful small faction for the last 9 months, the National Union of Mines, you will not have seen me spam recruiting as I only privately make offers to pilots who I judge will fit into a small efficient team.

I am one of the most advanced pilots in the game based on XP and have extensive PvP experience.

My charitable work is also the stuff of legend.

I believe the game needs to balance the needs of those who want to fight and those who want a more commercial experience, it needs to balance the needs of larger factions with small factions and independents, it needs to balance the needs of new pilots and experienced pilots.

A vote for me is a vote for that necessary balance, a vote for me is a vote for sound judgement, a vote for me is a vote for experience.

Please exercise your democratic rights.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Nick Succorso - With your support :: Comments

No Comment.

Nick Succorso - With your support

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Galactic Government :: Nick Succorso - Galactic Councilor And Friend To All*-
Jump to: