Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Darius

Jason Darius

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... Empty
PostSubject: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...   Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 pm

....Nothing will.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e70_1269960841

Warning: Graphic
Back to top Go down
Rikk Slinger

PostSubject: Re: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...   Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Wow...you're right. That's insane...and 2 people from my high school died from separate car crashes in the past year...
Back to top Go down
Captain MDSmith

Captain MDSmith

PostSubject: Re: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...   Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Crazy video right there...wow. I've been in an accident on the interstate doing only 75, we flipped 4 times and the car caught fire. I crawled out the busted rear window and the driver opened the door and walked out. It was pretty crazy, I really am lucky I had a seatbelt on that day. The car would have thrown me out half way and crushed me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/twistedmethods
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...   Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Non Outer Empires Discussion-
Jump to: