Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees Empty
PostSubject: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 am

Quote :
Alright, I'll be putting up the vote for the advert fee change tomorrow, simply put choices will be 200k or 300k as agreed.

Voting will be for 24 hours.

In the meantime, I'd like to put up the referendum on entry fees for the electorate as a whole from Sunday to Tuesday, giving people 3 days to choose from 3 options:

250k, 500k, or 750k

Any objections, or suggestions to change the above outline?

We can look for feedback in the forums to see if 250K is considered too low or not but I think even the low option should be higher than that.

I believe I have only seen as high as 750K suggested by DoM if that was to include an ad. Since this would require a seperate vote and we are focusing on the one issue at a time, lets once again refer to pilots to see if 750K is too high of an option without an included add.

500K is pretty dead on and I am curious to see if theres more support for the high and low options to be 100-150K above and below that.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Ref Minor

Ref Minor

PostSubject: Re: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:14 pm

500k and 200k
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:10 pm

You would like to see it that low?
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:34 am

Quote :
The first referendum has closed - the question was :

"At what level would you like to lower the entry fee for a candidate for Government Council?"

The results are :

52% voted 500,000 credits
34% voted 250,000 credits
13% voted 750,000 credits

So, on Friday, the vote will be between 500k and 250k. My election promise was to vote as the majority of referendums, and I will do so.

At this time I personally agree with 500K and it is widely supported. But until Fridays vote I can be reached in my public chambers on this matter and I will continue to keep an open mind.
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:09 pm

It was a unanimous vote in favour of changing the election entrance fees to 500K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees   Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item 2.5: Election Registration Fees
Page 1 of 1