Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown   Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am

Theres been a lot of interest in this topic:

Unfrozen Jons Platform

Iron Responds to Unfrozen Jons Campaign

'Freedom Ad'

Stellar and Dirk stand against a government jumpgate from Quad Two to the other side of the galaxy with a small gov station cluster, while placing the highest priority on enabling space station lockouts which together are a recipe for dangerous control over the galaxies traffic.

This offers the 'Freedom' to take the same journey to the other side of the galaxy by using the XP highway, well as long as you act according to their demands and do not get locked out. We as players should only be required to follow ToS and not a factions laws to access the galaxy.

Mr. Stellar and Mr. Prefect you may be satisfied with the 'Freedom' to use Irons route only but the rest of the galaxy outside of Iron Union prefer the Freedom of Choice.

I advocate the creation of a government jump gate from the government area in Quad Two to the other side of the galaxy. The footprint of such a transportation system would take up an additional five or so systems of the thousands remaining unexplored.

Ask yourselves, if five systems are too much to create an open, free and fair transportation alternative then why does Iron Union continue to expand their own transportation solution by adding multiple stations every week? If they truly wish to stop this jump gate to keep territory available for smaller factions to grow why do they keep expanding?

Mr. Stellar and Mr. Prefect, do you invite these factions whom you claim to have their interests in mind to offer competing stations or would they simply be blown out of the skies for competing?

Stellar and Dirk simply want to block a free government alternative as part of their anti-competive agenda.

Lets hear what you have to say on the subject

Last edited by Unfrozen Jon on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown   Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm

You said it perfectly: They are placing a very high priority on locking stations while opposing a free transportation system that (sorry Stellar and Dirk) would not contribute to the IRON bank. Essentially what I see from their campaign is that they want to create as much power for themselves as possible, by putting products that a very small number (mainly from IRON) of players would be able to use on the market and into research, by attempting to control routes throughout the galaxy and get players to pay the steep fuel costs of the XP highway into the IRON bank rather than take a free jump gate.
Back to top Go down
Stellar Aitann

PostSubject: Re: Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown   Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 pm

As requested, discussion topic on the OE forums for my views on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown   Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Now that the election discussions are available on the OE forums visit them for most of the discussions from now on.

Continued Station & Jump Gate Discussion
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown   Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Government Alternative VS Iron Lockdown
Page 1 of 1