Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Smear Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Smear Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Smear Campaign   Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:20 pm

A certain candidate has begun a smear campaign against me. I will make a few clarification points, but will not be lowering myself or my campaign to that level.

The players of OE have a lot more to be concerned with, attempting to get their points and concerns across without candidates focusing on insulting each other.

The Commonwealth has only requested players remove their colonies from Merivia upon joining a faction based out of another region of the galaxy.

Approximately 40 of MAPLEs systems are in Quadrant Two and have been offered to other factions to take since we moved to Merivia.

MAPLE grew and adapted to the changing galaxy, and our innovation has allowed us to endure hard times and grow to prominence. Fortunately being part of the Commonwealth, we can survive as a specialized faction which is almost impossible anywhere else. We have become a faction for Canadian players in the Commonwealth, celebrating our proud history and culture. I have served honourably as a Canadian Soldier around the world and at home, in peace and in war.

The Commonwealth which comprises of four factions, claims fewer systems than Iron Union does. While we have claimed control over this region we only colonize to the essential level and keep the rest in trust. Our colonization policy is designed for longterm sustainment for future players and factions.

Merivian Colonization Policy

"Keep it small. To keep a balance, factions and players must understand flagging and marking territory is not welcome. Only make a colony if you are putting something useful on it such as military strongpoints, storage, mining, research or manufacturing. Space is not to be wasted, only colonize what you can use."

Read it all here:

http://www.OEMerivia.forumotion.com/info-recruitment-f10/merivian-project-t379.htm
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Smear Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smear Campaign   Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I applaud Corwin, Nick and Image from redirecting personal vendettas into constructive debating.

Let us continue the campaigning in a way that will allow players to be assured they can vote for the right candidates.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com

Smear Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Galactic Government :: Councilor Unfrozen Jon-
Jump to: