Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildstar

Wildstar

Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 pm

I just downloaded it and haven't tried it yet. But, free is free, right? It's regular price is going to be $3 US.
Back to top Go down
cagegrip

cagegrip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

omg really, i got AC2 is it just like a software download?
should be fun as. Is it on ps3 aswell?
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm

It's still free, get it now!

I just downloaded it. my name is TriAlpha.

who are you all?
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm Wildstar.

(I still haven't spent much time with this game, but it does look cool.)
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Looks cool, can't wait to try it out. Theres a lot of impressive titles coming out recently.

The appstore is a wonderful system.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 am

AC2 Multiplayer will be free until they fix the bug with connecting to the AC2 server. Get it while it's free. Then they'll fix it and give you a free update and you'll get a well designed game for free.
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Alpha wrote:
AC2 Multiplayer will be free until they fix the bug with connecting to the AC2 server. Get it while it's free. Then they'll fix it and give you a free update and you'll get a well designed game for free.

OK. So I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't been able to connect!
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Wildstar wrote:
Alpha wrote:

OK. So I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't been able to connect!

yeah I haven't either yet.
Back to top Go down
cagegrip

cagegrip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:04 am

I can't find the multi player downloadable pack or w/e on PS3 Store but I did buy Battle for Florence which was great. Still can't find the 3 templar chambers to download.

My PS3 name is "iSlamU" doesn't matter about caps but that's how it's meant to be read.

I just downloaded the Yakuza 3 and Just Cause 2 demo's they both are fun as.

Just Cause 2 has 30 minutes of w/e you want to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!   Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer is free today and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Non Outer Empires Discussion-
Jump to: