Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

MobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Share | 

New generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: New generation   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Tonight I travelled to Caropran to rescue a stranded new player that was being chased by a NPC pirate. I slipped in to the system refueled him and we both escaped to a government system before the pirate could get close to my speedy Explorater (hull, parts and accessories mostly provided by Hagar Lucky and Claudius Caecus).

As we see this influx of new players I encourage the rest of Appian Frontiers and others on this site to help out the new players. We may be established but there's potentially thousands of new players coming and the galaxy may look quite different in a matter of months. It's up to us to help shape it fort the best.

And to Appian Frontiers members, spread the word ingame about our faction and services. Let's hope we recruit more Aediles, Senators, Intel Partners, Allied Traders and Signatories from this new generation.

Back to top Go down
http://OEMerivia.forumotion.com

New generation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1