Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Plus+ Accounts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Here you can make a post to display your profile with your Plus+ account listed or put your name in your post if you want to share it manually. There is also a Plus+ Facebook group where everyone is sharing their names.

They are planning to support team matches in the future, I hope they could up the match size to 6 or 8 players in larger maps.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Soul

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey,

My Plus+ name is EliteSoul. I only accept people I know - in this case any OE player - to my friends list for organization purposes. I am enjoying the game a ton! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rookierookie

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Plus+ Username   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey, my username is rookierookie, if anyone wants to add me, please PM me in OUTER EMPIRES FIRST. Otherwise, I won't know who you are.
My character name is Takeshi Mochida.

Last edited by rookierookie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put a sentence in.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 pm

If it comes to this, my Plus+ account name and OpenFeint name is trident12.

I don't play Eliminate though.

Last edited by Alpha on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Will add these to Plus+ when I return to civilization. I am also enjoying a lot of games on Open Feint. Wish they would merge.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
hagarlucky

hagarlucky

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 am

Unfrozen Jon wrote:
Will add these to Plus+ when I return to civilization. I am also enjoying a lot of games on Open Feint. Wish they would merge.

I'm (surprise) hagarlucky on plus+, and hagarthelucky on OpenFeint. And I support the motion that these two should if possible merge, if not at least have some sort of bridge between them.

Anybody psyched about the upcoming "We Rule"?

Hagar Lucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plus+ Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plus+ Accounts   Plus+ Accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plus+ Accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: Non Outer Empires Discussion-
Jump to: