Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Eliminate is released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

Eliminate is released! Empty
PostSubject: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 pm

That's right, Eliminate the highly featured online FPS for the iPhone and iPod Touch has been released. It's doing a trial in Canada over the weeked with a worldwide launch on Monday. Great news for me, Hagar and the other Canadians in our faction.

It's a free app with in app purchases to upgrade custom armour and get new weapons as you level up. It's fully playable without paying a cent though, like OE you will have to pay to get full functionality, I think it is a good idea that will bring Ngmoco profit and keep the game fun for players.

So far gameplay online over 3G on my iPhone 3G is seemless and fun. I recommend everyone who likes FPS or online play to pick this up.

They also released Touch Pets...I'm sure it's great if that's what you like.
Back to top Go down
https://oemerivia.forumotion.com
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Been waiting for this for months. Very Happy Glad it's out - even if I'm in the US.

See you all in-game.
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Hey Soul what's your Plus+ name?

Also there was some kind of cheat exploit in the game but that is being patched up tonight in a server side update. The app is very stable, and plays smoothly. The level of customization is amazing. Glad they released in Canada first and they even have a Canadian paint job for your armour you can get.

This app is a 5/5 in my books, puts Halo to shame.

To everyone else who's waiting for the global release Ill see you tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Downloading now Very Happy I was kinda depressed that I had to wait a bit longer after the Canadian release - but it wasn't that long!
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

It's so much fun and easy to learn...my wife beat my 9-3 in online multiplayer last night. This is easily one of the best games ever released for the iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Add me: EliteSoul
Back to top Go down
Unfrozen Jon

Unfrozen Jon

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 am

Claudius is in on this too, wow I think we might see a bit of a slowdown on OE play for a bit. Now to form a OE based Eliminate faction lol.

For anyone else playing Eliminate you can add your Plus+ account name onto your profile here on the site that way we can add each other.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Add me! i'm Vici37, awesome game =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliminate is released!   Eliminate is released! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliminate is released!
Page 1 of 1