Commonwealth Headquarters
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Welcome to the Commonwealth Headquarters. You are currently a guest. You can continue viewing our forums or register now for free. Registering removes the advertisements!

Thanks,
Commonwealth Leadership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters of the Merivian Commonwealth Factions

Latest imagesMobileHomeRegisterPortalLog inOE Social

Domain name expiration?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puppylover#1

Domain name expiration? Empty
PostSubject: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:11 am

I tried to log onto OE today but the website didn't come up. It says that the domain name expired and is covered by a whole bunch of ads. Anybody know what is going on?
Back to top Go down
james1234190

PostSubject: Re: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:17 am

Lors was talking about that a few minutes ago in chat, myself and Yumm have no problems, so assuming it is a USA thing, I believe app is working fine.
Back to top Go down
RyansPlace

RyansPlace

PostSubject: Re: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am

Yep, this game is dead for now. Taking bets on how many days its goingg to take for Paul to even realize its not working!

By bid is 7

-Ry
Back to top Go down
Cbcbstar

Cbcbstar

PostSubject: Re: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 pm

My bet is that he will never notice Smile
Back to top Go down
puppylover#1

PostSubject: Re: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 pm

The app isn't working either here in the US. Can someone in the UK please tell Paul about this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domain name expiration?   Domain name expiration? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domain name expiration?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth Headquarters :: Public News Area :: News Central-
Jump to: